Indoor high-voltage through wall bushing is formed by epoxy resin with APG pressure gelating technies. It is mainly used in complete sets of equipment with rated voltages of 12KV, 24KV, 40.5KV and used for insulation isolation and excessive connection. The bushing is resistant to dirt and moisture and requires no special maintenance. It is only necessary to clean the surface regularly. The busbar passes through the hole during installation.
The wall bushing has a wide range of applications and is suitable for various places such as urban and rural power grids, power companies, industrial and mining enterprises, etc.
1. Epoxy resin APG process pressure gel molding, good sealing performance, anti-aging, resistance to leakage, resistance to electrical corrosion
2. The integrated structure improves safety, and each product is carefully tested repeatedly, with stable performance and quality assurance
1. Altitude: ≤1000m；
2. Ambient temperature at -30℃ to +40℃, the daily average temperature should not more than 30℃.
3. The daily average of relative humidity is less than 95%, the average monthly is less than 90%;
4. Working environment should be without steam, gas, chemical corrosive deposition, salt fog, dust, dirt and other dangerous explosive media, which will severely impact on insulation and conductivity of products ;
5. Working environment should not be regular vibration or serious bumps
Supported File : JPG, AI, PNG, PDF, CAD, JPEG