GN30-12 type rotary indoor high-voltage isolating switch is a new type of isolating switch with rotary contact knife. The main structure is that the upper and lower planes of the three-phase common chassis are fixed with two sets of insulators and contacts, and the switch is opened and closed by rotating the contact knife.
The GN30-12D switch is based on the GN30-12 switch with a grounding knife, which can meet the needs of different power systems. This product is compact in design, small in space, strong in insulation, easy to install and adjust, and its performance meets the requirements of GB198589 “AC High Voltage Isolating Switch and Grounding Switch”. It is suitable for indoor systems with a rated voltage of 10 kV AC 50 Hz and below, and is used for switching circuits with voltage and no load. It can be used together with the high-voltage switchgear or alone.
GN30-12 isolating switch features
1. It is made of ceramic insulators, durable, pollution-resistant and no-cleaning.
2. Using new technology silver brazing contacts, low contact resistance, good electrical conductivity and high mechanical strength.
3. High-quality hardware, sturdy and durable, not easy to damage, easy to use and lightweight.
|Model||Rated voltage（kV）||Rated current（A)||4s rated short-time withstand current (effective value)
|Rated peak withstand current
|GN30- 12/630- 20||12||630||20||50|
|GN30- 12/D630- 20||12||1000||31.5||80|
1. Poster height: no more than 3000m;
2. Ambient temperature: not higher than +40°C, not lower than -30°C; daily temperature difference is 15°C;
3. Relative indoor air temperature: not more than 90% (at +25°C);
4. Earthquake intensity: no more than 8 degrees
5. The installation site should have no gas, vapor chemical deposition, salt spray, dust, dirt and other explosives and corrosive substances that seriously affect the insulation and conductivity of the disconnector;
6. There should be no frequent severe vibrations in the installation place
Supported File : JPG, AI, PNG, PDF, CAD, JPEG