Vacuum circuit breaker is the most commonly used type of high-voltage circuit breaker, mainly divided into two kinds of indoor and outdoor. We mainly focus on indoor vacuum circuit breakers. (Indoor circuit breakers: High-voltage circuit breakers that do not have the performance of protection against wind, rain, snow, ice and dense frost, etc. and are suitable for installation and use inside buildings.)
The vacuum circuit breaker is named after its interrupting medium and the insulating medium of the contact gap after interrupting is high vacuum; it has the advantages of small size, light weight, suitable for frequent operation and interrupting without maintenance, and is more popularly used in the 3kV-40.5kV distribution network.
The components of vacuum circuit breaker are vacuum interrupter, electromagnetic or spring-operated mechanism, bracket and other parts.
Vacuum interrupter is the core component of vacuum circuit breaker, its main role is, through the excellent insulation of the vacuum inside the tube to make the medium and high voltage circuit cut off the power can quickly extinguish the arc and suppress the current to avoid accidents and accidents.
There are two kinds of operating mechanism: spring-operated mechanism and permanent magnetic operating mechanism.
The conductive circuit is divided into insulated cylinder form (vacuum interrupter is installed in the insulated cylinder) and sealed pole form (vacuum interrupter is installed in the epoxy resin).
1. The ambient air temperature does not exceed 40℃, and the average value measured within 24h does not exceed 35℃.
2. The minimum ambient air temperature is -5℃ for the “-5 indoor” level, -15℃ for the “-15 indoor” level and -25℃ for the “-25 indoor” level. 15℃, and -25℃ for the “-25 house” level.
3. The effect of sunlight radiation can be ignored.
4. The altitude does not exceed 1000m.
5. The surrounding air is not significantly contaminated by dust, smoke, corrosive and/or flammable gases, vapors or salt spray.
Supported File : JPG, AI, PNG, PDF, CAD, JPEG