The F10 auxiliary switch is a rotary auxiliary switch, and the lead-out terminal is connected with a fully insulated terminal. The contact is in flat sliding contact, and the moving contact is composed of two contact pieces, with no fixed gap and no contact seat, so the contact pressure of each pair of contacts can be consistent. This product is assembled from modular switch units, and the number of contact sections can be arbitrarily determined according to user requirements. The whole switch is small in size, simple in structure, flexible in operation, safe and reliable
1. The altitude does not exceed 2000 meters;
2. Ambient temperature -10℃~+40℃;
3. Relative humidity: When the maximum temperature is +40°C, the relative humidity of the air does not exceed 50%, and higher relative humidity can be allowed at lower temperatures.
4. The installation category (overvoltage category) is II (load level).
5. The surrounding medium has no danger of explosion, no fire, no dust, no damage to insulation and places that are enough to corrode metal gases
|Insulation voltage Ui||V||660|
|Approximate heat generation current Ith||A||10|
|Use category||AC-15, DC-13|
Supported File : JPG, AI, PNG, PDF, CAD, JPEG