FK10 series auxiliary switches are mainly used in the auxiliary electrical circuit of AC/DC vacuum contactors for control conversion circuits, and also in other electrical appliances, electromagnetic switches and contactors as auxiliary contacts. Since the contacts of the switch are isolated from the outside world, it can be used in dusty environments.
The FK10 series auxiliary switch can be customized with a set of contacts with time delay.
1. The altitude does not exceed 2000 meters;
2. Ambient temperature -10℃~+40℃;
3. Relative humidity: When the maximum temperature is +40°C, the relative humidity of the air does not exceed 50%, and higher relative humidity can be allowed at lower temperatures.
4. The installation category (overvoltage category) is II (load level).
5. The surrounding medium has no danger of explosion, no fire, no dust, no damage to insulation and places that are enough to corrode metal gases
|Rated voltage||V||AC 660V|
|Rated frequency||Hz||50 Hz|
Supported File : JPG, AI, PNG, PDF, CAD, JPEG