The contact box product uses epoxy resin material with excellent insulation performance, and is injection molded using the static mixed APG process commonly used in the market. It uses high-quality pressure-resistant, partial discharge and other testing equipment to strictly control the product quality in accordance with national standards.
Epoxy resin cast insulation contact box, connect with charged display device, used in switchgear application.
The contact box is an epoxy resin APG process pressure gel molding structure used in various handcart switch cabinets, which plays a role in insulation isolation and excessive connection.
1. Material: epoxy resin
2. Application: KYN61C-40.5KV Indoor HV switchgear fittings
3. Certificate: CE
4. Reliable installation, achieve five preventation requirement.
5. More than 10 years experience for manufacturing in this line
6. Most competitive prices with best quality, promptly delivery
1. Altitude: ≤1000m
2. Ambient temperature at -30℃ to +40℃, the daily average temperature should not more than 30℃
3. The daily average of relative humidity is less than 95%, the average monthly is less than 90%.
4. Working environment should be without steam, gas, chemical corrosive deposition, salt fog, dust, dirt and other dangerous explosive media, which will severely impact on insulation and conductivity of products.
5. Working environment should not be regular vibration or serious bumps
Supported File : JPG, AI, PNG, PDF, CAD, JPEG