CKJ5 series vacuum AC contactors (hereinafter referred to as contactors) are mainly used in circuits with AC 50Hz, rated working voltage up to 1140V and rated working current up to 630A, for long-distance connection and breaking of circuits, and can be used with appropriate thermal overload relays or electronic protectors and other related protection devices to form vacuum electromagnetic starters, especially suitable for forming explosion-proof vacuum electromagnetic starters.
1. Flame-retardant material
The shell is made of flame retardant material, flame retardant and anti-static, good sealing
2. Deep thread
Thread deep processing more solid, stainless steel material, long life
3. Sturdy and durable
Small size, light weight, dustproof and anti-corrosion, easy to install
Suitable for underground coal mines, coal processing plants, metal mines, explosion-proof diesel trucks, explosion-proof rubber wheel trucks, explosion-proof motor trucks, digging machines, oil pump rooms, etc. mining motor truck, digging machine, oil pump room and other flammable and explosive places, zone 1, zone 2 and other explosive gas environment, IA, IIB, IC class explosive gas environment, etc.
1. The contactor is divided into the following types:
(1) Outgoing mode: before board; (2) Pole number of main circuit: three poles and one pole; (3) Control loop mode: double coil type, DC magnetic system, AC control power supply, supply coil through rectifier bridge. (4) The auxiliary contacts are divided into three regular open and three regular closed. (5) The shell of vacuum interrupter is of ceramic structure.
2. The rated data of this contactor are as follows:
(1) rated working voltage 1140 volts; (2) rated working current: 630 amperes, 600 amperes; (3) rated control circuit voltage: 220 volts AC.
3. Main contact parameters as shown in Table
|Initial pressure (kg)||End pressure (kg)||Opening distance (mm)||Overtravel (mm)|
Supported File : JPG, AI, PNG, PDF, CAD, JPEG