CKJ3 series belongs to high current series, applicable to AC 50Hz-60Hz, rated voltage up to 1140V, upper limit up to 2kV, rated current up to 800-1000-1250A control circuit. It is used for connecting and breaking circuits at a distance and frequently starting AC motors.
The product adopts ceramic vacuum switching tube, the tube with high vacuum as a medium, thus, its small size, high voltage, strong breaking capacity, long service life, contact without maintenance, especially because the arc is not exposed, safe and reliable advantages, for coal, electric power, chemical industry, metallurgy, petroleum and other industrial sectors are widely used.
1. Small volume, light weight, collision resistance, transport without damage, flexible installation, suitable for use in the switchgear cabinet.
2. Special structure, overall moulding, no gap, good sealing, moisture-proof and explosion-proof.
3. Large creepage distance, good water-enhancement, strong dirt resistance, stable performance, reduce operation and maintenance.
1. Suitable for indoor and outdoor;
2. Ambient temperature -40°C～+40°C;
3. The altitude does not exceed 3000m (the porcelain sleeve type does not exceed 1000m);
4. The power frequency is not less than 48Hz and not more than 62Hz;
5. The power frequency voltage applied between the terminals of the 1140V low-voltage vacuum contactor for a long time shall not exceed the continuous operating power of the 1140V low-voltage vacuum contactor;
6. Areas with an earthquake intensity of 8 degrees or below;
7. The wind speed does not exceed 35m/s;
|Rated Working Voltage||V||1140|
|Rated working current||A||800, 1000, 1250|
|Rated connecting capacity||A||4Ie (AC-2)|
|Rated breaking capacity||A||4Ie (AC-2)|
|Overload current withstand capacity||A/s||4Ie/10|
|Frequency withstand voltage phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground||KV||4.2|
|Industrial Frequency Tolerance VoltageVacuum Break||KV||10|
|Lightning impulse withstand voltage||KV||8|
|Rated Voltage||V||AC 220/380 DC 110/220|
|Rated Power Maintenance||VA||≤1000/100 (Pull in/hold)|
|Rated power mechanical holding||VA||≤900/600 (opening/closing)|
|Rated value||AC380V/5A DC380V/1A|
|Control circuit, auxiliary circuit to ground frequency withstand voltage||KV||2|
|Rated operating frequency long-term or mechanical retention type||times/h||300|
|Rated operating frequency short-term||times/h||600|
|Fixed switching time||ms||≤160（electric hold）≤160（mechanical hold）|
Supported File : JPG, AI, PNG, PDF, CAD, JPEG