LY-12 gas insulated switchgear series is a compact metal-sealed switchgear system for 10KV power distribution system. The switchgear is uniquely flexible due to its expandability, enabling full and semi-modular combinations.
The stainless steel gas chamber of the LY-12 gas insulated switchgear equipment is filled with SF6 gas, which completely seals all the live parts and the switch, and isolates them from the outside world. This fully-sealed structure keeps the internal switches and live parts from being affected by changes in the external environment, ensuring the reliability, safety and maintenance-free nature of the equipment.
The basic module scheme forms are: C, F, V, D, De.
The code description is as follows:
C: Two-position load break switch unit with earthing switch
F: Load break switch-fuse combination module
V: Vacuum switch module with earthing switch and two-position load (isolating) switch
D: Cable connection module without earthing switch
De: Cable connection module with earthing switch
|Item||Unit||C module||F module||V module|
|Load break Switch||Combination
|Power frequency withstand voltage
|Lightning impulse withstand voltage||kV||75/85||75/85||75/85||75/85|
|Rated closed loop breaking current||A||630|
|Rated cable charged breaking current||A||10|
|Rated short-circuit making curemt (peak)||A||50||80|
|Rated peak withstand current||kA||50|
|Rated short time withstand current||kA/4s||20|
|Rated short circuit breaking current||kA||31.5||20|
|Rated transfer current||A||1700|
|Maximum current with fuse||A||–||125|
*Depends on fuse rated current value.
1. Ambient air temperature: upper limit +40 °C lower limit -40 °C;
2. Air relative humidity: the daily average is not more than 95%, and the monthly average is not more than 90%;
3. Altitude ≤ 1500 meters (under standard inflation pressure);
4. The seismic intensity does not exceed 8;
5. Places without fire, explosion, serious pollution, chemical corrosion and severe vibration.
Manufacturer and end user must agree on special operating conditions that differ from normal operating conditions.
If particularly harsh operating environments are involved, the manufacturer and supplier must be consulted.
When the electrical equipment is installed above 1500 meters above sea level, it should be specified so that the pressure can be adjusted during manufacture. When this pressure is adjusted, the life of the switchgear itself has no significant effect.
The user must provide the following technical information when ordering:
1. Main circuit diagram, arrangement diagram and floor plan;
2. Schematic diagram of the secondary circuit of the switch cabinet;
3. Models, specifications and quantities of all electrical components in the switchgear;
4. If you need to set up a low-voltage box, it should be explained;
5. When the switch cabinet is used in special environmental conditions, it should be explained.
Supported File : JPG, AI, PNG, PDF, CAD, JPEG