FN7-12 AC high-voltage load switch is a new type of gas-producing indoor high-voltage load switch. It is suitable for three-phase AC power systems with AC 50Hz and rated voltage of 12kV. It is used for breaking load current and closing short-circuit current.
FN7(C)-12 series high-voltage load switch and fuse combination are based on FN7-12 series high-voltage load switch, adding side operating mechanism, which makes the installation more simple and convenient, and can meet the different requirements of users
|Earthing switch at input terminal||Earthing switch at output terminal||Interlock device||Fuse||Impact release||Power closing device|
|With impact release||FN7-12RAF||–||–||–||–||△||△|
Note: (-)without (△)with
|1min frequency withstand voltage.||KV||42/48|
|4S thermally stable rated current (RMS)||KA||12.5||50|
|Dynamic stabilization current(peak)||KA||31.5||50|
|Short circuit closing current||KA||31.5||50|
|Rated opening current||A||400||630|
|Rated transfer current||A||1000|
1. The upper limit of surrounding air temperature: +40℃, the lower limit: -25℃.
2. Altitude not exceeding 1000m.
3. Relative humidity: daily average not more than 95%, monthly average not more than 90%.
4. Earthquake intensity not exceeding 8 degrees.
5. No fire, explosion hazard, chemical corrosion and violent vibration in the place.
6. Filtration level: Class II.
7. The surrounding air should be free from obvious pollution such as corrosive or combustible gases and water vapour.
Supported File : JPG, AI, PNG, PDF, CAD, JPEG